Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code: AdvancedPark
What's the difference between the Advanced Golden Gate Park tour and the Golden Gate Park tour?
The Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway tour is for guests who want to explore the park and already know how to ride segways! You will explore even more of this 1000+ acre park on this 2 and a half hour tour. All Advanced Tour guests must have a prior (2 hour minimum) tour riding experience within the past year on the i2 Segway with lean steer technology.
Tour this San Francisco Gem with the Official Segway Tours of Golden Gate Park. We are the exclusive licensed Segway tour operator in Golden Gate Park. This fun and informative tour is the most sensational way to see this 1000+ acre park! This fully narrated journey will take you to the Park's best views and hidden locations while our professional guides provide you with the history and tales of this oasis in the city.
A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the Park. This is an Advanced tour so there is no Segway training provided. Explore 8 miles of the Eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and hidden and less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
- The de Young Museum
- The California Academy of Science
- The Music Concourse & Temple of Music
- Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and Storybook Cross
- The Historic Carousel & The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aids Memorial
- Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake & Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron & The Dalihia Gardens
- The Japanese Tea Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers & Botanical Gardens